Unfortunately, the Comfort Arms in both standard width and extra wide width are out of stock. We are in the process of sourcing this product and obtaining another shipment. Our customers tell us they love this product!
These designer grab bar toilet armrests make any toilet safe and accessible while not looking 'handicapped'. They are better looking and MUCH more stable than the wobbly Versa-Frame product. This is a great, easy-to-install option for people who need help, or just a little extra security, to get on/off the toilet but don't want a sterile, institutional hospital look in their bathroom. There is no damage to the walls with this product, that a traditional grab bar would cause.
Comfort Arms armrests for the toilet are the luxurious solution to grab bars! No one will avoid using the bathroom because it looks too 'handicapped.'
- Sturdy support for transfer to and from the toilet. Very stable and secure. Does not wobble!
- Easily adjusted for height to suit all sizes of individuals.
- Installation is simple, utilizing the standard holes where the top of the toilet seat is fixed.
- Easy to clean.
- Materials: Base plate is manufactured from high tensile 8 mm thick steel, zinc etched and plastic coated in appliance white. Arms are manufactured from high impact nylon reinforced polymer in white to match most toilet accessories.
- Widths: Two widths available: Standard width 20 in. wide (internal measurement). Extra wide 22 in. wide (internal measurement).
- Capacity: Maximum weight of 330 lbs. or 150 kg. is supported.
- Attachment: Base plates feature two slotted holes to the rear based on the standard width of 6.1 in. (155mm) for toilet seat fixings. Please check measurement before ordering as some US pans differ from this dimension. Comfort Arms are secured to the toilet seat pan with nylon or metal fixing bolts normally supplied with the toilet seat. Two stainless steel bolts (supplied with Comfort Arms) secure the arms into position. There are three selectable height positions.
- Structural: Comfort Arm systems have been structurally tested by a certified testing authority for static durability loadings to a maximum of 330 lbs. (150 kg) for both standard and bariatric models and comply with Type A Domestic and Institutional use AS 3973: 2005 - AS 4688.2 and [ISO 7173].
- Corrosion resistance: Base plates were subjected to a 1000 hour salt spray test by a certified testing authority and comply to Type A AS 2331.3.1 for application in bathrooms, showers, and toilets.
This classic grab bar design with flange restyled in a modern elegant style. Designed in Italy to aesthetically enhance the shower or bathroom while providing...View full product details
Great shower grab bar that sits works hard and looks good, and matches the brushed nickel grab bar shelf. This grab bar is sturdy and...View full product details
$ 123.00 $ 159.70
This flip-up grab bar is effective next to toilets for extra support, especially where there is no adjacent wall for mounting another style of grab...View full product details
The ONLY non-slip clear aerosol spray for fiberglass found on the market! This spray coating is long lasting, slip resistant, and easy to apply. Our...View full product details