Unfortunately, the Comfort Arms in standard width are out of stock. We are in the process of sourcing this product and obtaining another shipment. Our customers tell us they love this product!
These designer grab bar toilet armrests make any toilet safe and accessible while not looking 'handicapped'. They are better looking and MUCH more stable than the wobbly Versa-Frame product. This is a great, easy-to-install option for people who need help, or just a little extra security, to get on/off the toilet but don't want a sterile, institutional hospital look in their bathroom. There is no damage to the walls with this product, that a traditional grab bar would cause.
Comfort Arms armrests for the toilet are the luxurious solution to grab bars! No one will avoid using the bathroom because it looks too 'handicapped.'
- Sturdy support for transfer to and from the toilet. Very stable and secure. Does not wobble!
- Easily adjusted for height to suit all sizes of individuals.
- Installation is simple, utilizing the standard holes where the top of the toilet seat is fixed.
- Easy to clean.
- Materials: Base plate is manufactured from high tensile 8 mm thick steel, zinc etched and plastic coated in appliance white. Arms are manufactured from high impact nylon reinforced polymer in white to match most toilet accessories.
- Widths: Two widths available: Standard width 20 in. wide (internal measurement). Extra wide 22 in. wide (internal measurement).
- Capacity: Maximum weight of 330 lbs. or 150 kg. is supported.
- Attachment: Base plates feature two slotted holes to the rear based on the standard width of 6.1 in. (155mm) for toilet seat fixings. Please check measurement before ordering as some US pans differ from this dimension. Comfort Arms are secured to the toilet seat pan with nylon or metal fixing bolts normally supplied with the toilet seat. Two stainless steel bolts (supplied with Comfort Arms) secure the arms into position. There are three selectable height positions.
- Structural: Comfort Arm systems have been structurally tested by a certified testing authority for static durability loadings to a maximum of 330 lbs. (150 kg) for both standard and bariatric models and comply with Type A Domestic and Institutional use AS 3973: 2005 - AS 4688.2 and [ISO 7173].
- Corrosion resistance: Base plates were subjected to a 1000 hour salt spray test by a certified testing authority and comply to Type A AS 2331.3.1 for application in bathrooms, showers, and toilets.
April 3, 2019 7:30–9:30 pm Central Daylight Time Last email with webinar link going out today, Wednesday, April 3rd at 6:30 tonight. This session will...View full product details
ENTER DISCOUNT CODE grabbars DURING CHECKOUT TO RECEIVE AN ADDITIONAL 20% OFF THESE 4 POPULAR MODELS OF GRAB BARS, NOW THROUGH JUNE 24! Offer not valid...View full product details
$ 123.00 $ 159.70
This flip-up grab bar is effective next to toilets for extra support, especially where there is no adjacent wall for mounting another style of grab...View full product details
This curved Safety Grab Bar Ring works best in bathtubs and showers as an elegant safety feature for extra support around the shower or bathtub...View full product details