This mobility bed rail has a grab bar that is accessible from the bed to assist with bed transfers, as well as a fold-out grab bar that can be used to steady oneself after standing or transferring to a walker or wheelchair. A storage pouch is attached to keep personal items handy. It is great for people with Parkinson's, diabetes, neuropathy, and many other mobility issues.
Information sheet about the Fold-Out Mobility Bed Rail.
We feel that this is the best bed grab bar on the market supporting independent bed mobility.
- Highly recommended by occupational and physical therapists to improve safety and mobility in the bedroom.
- Significantly improves safety for people with Parkinson's disease, Diabetes, neurological Issues, brain injuries - anyone who needs assistance moving in bed or needs something to help stabilize after getting out of bed.
- This is an important piece of equipment that is not expensive and looks good.
- Not recommend for mattress heights above 30".
- Swing Out Mobility Arm - Pivots outward to provide improved walking stability
- Extendable Legs - Provides added stability when standing up
- Ergonomic Cushion Handle - Allows for easy transfer in and out of bed
- 4-Pocket Organizer - Provides storage space for handy items
- Anti-Slip Grips - Secures rail between mattress and bed frame
- Height Adjustment - Accommodates any home or hospital bed
- Easy Installation - Installs in seconds with no tools required
- Constructed of steel with durable powder coat finish
- Height adjustment from floor to top of handle: 31”- 44”
- Height adjustment from mattress base to top of handle: 17.5” - 22.5”
- Rail width: 18”
- Height range from the floor to horizontal support structure under mattress: 13.5”- 21.5”
- Depth of horizontal support structure under mattress: 20”
- Mobility Arm: swings out 19” away from bed
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs
- Weight of product: 10.5 lbs
- Lifetime guarantee
Stander’s logo, text, graphics, and photo images are the property of Stander, Inc. and are used with permission. Copyright © 2017