The Stable Bed Rail has legs that extend to the ground for extra stability while standing. The half-size rail prevents nighttime falls. Like all Stander products, it blends with your bedroom - like another piece of furniture - to maintain the comforting feeling of your home. A storage pouch is attached to the grab bar for personal items. It is great for people with Parkinsons, diabetes, neuropathy, and many other mobility issues.
This is a stable bed grab bar that perfectly supports independent bed mobility.
- Highly recommended by occupational and physical therapists to improve safety and mobility in the bedroom.
- Significantly improves safety for people with Parkinson's disease, Diabetes, Neurological Issues, brain injuries - anyone who needs assistance moving in bed or needs something to help stabilize after getting out of bed.
- Sleep-Safe Protection - Half-Bed Rail protects against nighttime falls.
- Extra-Stability - Legs extend to the ground for added stability while standing.
- Standing Support - Cushion handle provides extra support in getting in-and-out of bed.
- Ergonomic Cushion Handle - Allows for easy transfer in and out of bed.
- 4-Pocket Organizer Pouch - Provides storage space for handy items.
- Anti-Slip Grips - Secures rail between mattress and bed frame.
- Height Adjustment - Accommodates any size home bed.
- Easy Installation - Installs in seconds with no tools required.
- Lifetime guarantee.
- Height adjustment from ﬂoor to top of handle: 31”- 44”
- Height adjustment from mattress base to top of handle: 17.5” - 22.5”
- Fits mattress thickness of: 8” - 18”
- Rail width: 18”
- Height range from the ﬂoor to horizontal support structure under mattress: 13.5”- 21.5”
- Depth of horizontal support structure under mattress: 20”
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs
- Weight of product: 9 lbs
- Built with steel frame with durable powder coat ﬁnish